While other states are arresting jury nullification activists, New Hampshire allows flyering jurors, AND allows nullification to be explicitly named, described, and advocated for in court, as attorney Paul Garrity proves in the last part of his closing argument in the trial of James Cleaveland for recording video of state police:
Subscribe to NH Jury via Email
Like NHJury on Facebook!
- NH Senate Committee Holds Public Hearing on Jury Nullification Bill
- Jury Nullification Cited as Reason Not to Charge State Rep for Buying Cannabis
- Video of the Jury Nullification Panel @ Keenevention 2015
- NH Allows Jury Nullification in Court – Here’s the Video Proof
- NH Jury Activists Bring Message to Potential Jurors for James Cleaveland’s Recording Cops Trial