As you may know, in late 2014 the NH supreme court decided against Rich Paul’s appeal, claiming the “jury nullification” bill of 2012 was not in point-of-fact, a jury nullification bill. Turns out the 2012 law was gutted prior to passing and the rejected wording was more like JR Hoell’s 2015 edition of the bill, HB 470. Hoell’s bill was heard this week by the NH house judiciary committee. Here’s the full video of the hearing, which in addition to liberty-loving activists speaking, includes the “justice” bureaucrats trying their best to dissuade the committee from supporting having the jury being informed of their full rights:
Like NHJury on Facebook!
- NH Senate Committee Holds Public Hearing on Jury Nullification Bill
- Jury Nullification Cited as Reason Not to Charge State Rep for Buying Cannabis
- Video of the Jury Nullification Panel @ Keenevention 2015
- NH Allows Jury Nullification in Court – Here’s the Video Proof
- NH Jury Activists Bring Message to Potential Jurors for James Cleaveland’s Recording Cops Trial